Diameter 3 "
Diameter 80 mm
Overall Length 800 mm
|Dimensions||Diameter 3 " Diameter 80 mm Overall Length 800 mm|
1 Year Basic Warranty
Every Makita product is thoroughly inspected before they leave the factory and can be guaranteed to be free of defects, in both workmanship and materials, for a period of one year beginning the date of the products original purchase.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, due to defective workmanship or materials, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Authorised Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes.
2 Year Additional Warranty
The warranty period of you鸿运彩软件下载r Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012 and
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase by the following means:
- Online registration using the web address (the tool serial number will be required), www.makitauk.com and follow the links to 3 year warranty.
- Available for Commercial Users
Approved Service Agents
SPA Power Machinery are a Makita Authorised Service Agent, able to handle all warranties, services & repairs on you鸿运彩软件下载r Makita Outdoor Power equipment. Contact us on 01142 699119.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- Non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool(s).
- All of our clothing range is excluded from the 3 year warranty.
We offer this extended guarantee for these products in accordance with the following conditions:
Registered end users showing to Makita's reasonable satisfaction that the defect or damage is solely attributable to Makita's defective materials or workmanship in the Products and not:(a) wear or tear from normal use;(b) any servicing by anyone after delivery other than by anyone authorised by Makita;(c) the Product(s) having been misused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care carelessness (including being dropped), or abnormal usage conditions;(d) the Product(s) having been involved in any accident or attempt at repair, alteration, change or modification or inspection within the Product itself except by or on behalf of Makita or as approved by Makita or in accordance with Makita’s instructions;(e) the Product(s) having been used other than in accordance with good practice and Makita’s instructions or recommendations; or(f) the use of non-genuine spare parts or accessories fitted to the Product(s)
Makita Tools used for Hire fleets, authorised service agreements or other business to business contracts are not covered by these terms and conditions.
The 3 year registration certificate and the original receipt of purchase will be necessary to validate any warranty claim.
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged and freight prepaid (you鸿运彩软件下载 shall bear the cost) with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact鸿运彩软件下载 on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: servicecare鸿运彩软件下载@makitauk.com . Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.